Monaco-based Daro Film Distribution is looking for a full-time English Speaking Assistant for a senior executive.
• Daily email correspondence in English as dictated
• Typing and following up on e-mail correspondence
• Dictaphone transcription
• Organizing international travel arrangements including preparing travel itineraries
• Scheduling appointments for meetings, TV markets and Film Festivals
• Preparing files for those meetings
• Computer data entry
• Filing and general office duties.
Good communications skill, computer proficiency and a full working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Word and Excel are essential.
The right candidate will be of English mother tongue, dynamic, motivated, efficient, highly organised, with a meticulous attention to detail, and able to follow instructions correctly, meet deadlines and cope well with a busy, sometimes hectic schedule.
• Excellent communications skills in English, written and spoken.
• Maximum attention to detail.
• Full working knowledge of Outlook Express, Microsoft Word and Excel
Are considered advantages:
• Any previous experience working in film distribution
• French (written and spoken)
Only people of English mother tongue and living in Monaco or nearby need to apply.